Careers – Hosmani Nutraceuticals
Join our Expert Team & Grow with us..!
Career – Objective
One of the intensely developing technologies in recent days is the nutraceutical technology. People usually prefer quality in every product. To fulfil that, each and every sector started doing research in improving their standards and delivering the products with care and quality from the manufacturing place to the clients.
“So find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.”
Requirement of Job roles:
Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events. Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
- Monitoring performance.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
Analyse, evaluate and assess sales territories for own products or services. Recommend improvements and changes as appropriate to company sales policies. Determine and set goals and objectives for the sales professionals. Support, lead and mentor sales personnel in achieving sales outcomes.
- Coordinating the sales team and assisting with recruiting and training new hires.
- Providing product demonstrations to staff and clients, and taking the lead in resolving complaints.
- Analyzing sales team performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly.
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
- Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase customer base.
- Setting sales targets and implementing incentives.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and allocating resources so targets are met.
- Managing a network of vendors and suppliers.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers that are built on trust, and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example.
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in marketing.
Chief Marketing Officer:
A Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives. The CMO ensures the organization’s message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives.
- Set marketing goals and objectives.
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Review and manage content marketing strategy.
- Determine KPIs for marketing department.
- Keep the marketing budget in check.
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports.
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams.
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
- Analyse company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices.
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs.
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
International Marketing Executive:
Holding and strategizing the merchandising and sales investigative activities of various trade teams. Conducting various marketing and sales polls and studying and examining the arranged selling products and services. Analysing international markets and stepping up the development of international marketing.
- Studying and examining the marketing advertising expectations, possibilities and prospective of the concerned company.
- Administering and supervising the development of plans, strategies and other tools.
- Doing the duties and tasks of the international marketing organizer.
- Administering and overseeing the different elements of active merchandising strategies.
- Administering and instructing the associates of the merchandising unit.
- Perfecting the tasks, operations, functions, undertakings, workings and duties of the marketing unit subordinates in order to complete the sales aims and objectives of the organization.
- Executing the roles, functions, operations, duties, undertakings and workings of the marketing manager as well.
- Handling and supervising a specific unit of members responsible for implementing merchandising plans and programs.
- Developing and enforcing international merchandising plans and strategies that back up the development of the commodities and services of the establishment.
- Formulating sales reports, records, presentations and documents and presenting them as per the global data collected on the new commodities and goods, various merchandising styles, business relations, contests and costings.
- Making some important decisions that assist him/her with implementing marketing programs and meeting his/her sales targets.
- Aiding the merchandising administration staff by encouraging the constituents and media to represent and display the commodities, goods and services of the company.
- Holding and strategizing the merchandising and sales investigative activities of various trade teams.
- Conducting various marketing and sales polls and studying and examining the arranged selling products and services.
- Analyzing international markets and stepping up the development of marketing stocks.
- Supervising the costs, overseeing the launching plans and programs of the new commodities and goods and administering the locations of the commodities and goods where they would be kept.
- Promoting the business plans, programs and advertising the crusades and other promotional activities of the organization.
- Interacting with the selling and merchandising representatives about the various requirements of interactions and working in collaboration with the sales unit.
- Revaluating the sales plans and merchandising tasks and undertakings that have been allocated as well as the past merchandising constituents.
- Creating new product configurations and discussing about their implementation with the marketing and sales administrator or supervisor.
- Analyzing and examining the present or current marketing and sales procedures and trends and looking for some areas of the company that could be enhanced.
- Comprehending the sales and marketing requirements of the clients, personnel and staff.
- Achieving the needs of the clients and the company and formulating sales strategies and implementing them depending on the needs of the company.
- Designing marketing and sales methods and procedures that perfect the sales of the commodities and goods.
- Formulating documents on the study and examination of various marketing and sales crusades held within the organization.
- Designing and enhancing the marketing and sales strategies and programs after analysing and examining the active marketing and sales styles.
- Analyzing and inspecting the commodities and services of the company and getting acquainted with the inside data of the commodities and services so that they can be sold to the clients and advertised as well.
- Knowing the new commodities, goods and services of the contenders.
- Formulating productive, inventive and constructive documents on the commodities, goods and services of the company.
- Creating and improving the advertising recaps of the organization or the establishment.
- Assessing the marketing and sales commodities and services before advertising them.
- Formulating the sales and merchandising crusades of the organization with agreement to the policies, principles and regulations of the trade name of the same.
- Developing various advertising reports, presentations, data write ups, accounts and written materials on the products and services of the organization.
- Assisting the staff and personnel in promoting the initiatives.
- Making sure that various reports, documents, records and newsletters based on the sales and merchandising activities of the company are exact, correct and proper.
- Completing all the other remaining jobs, undertakings, roles, duties, responsibilities, tasks, operations and workings of an international marketing specialist or expert that require to be carried out under his/her able supervision, direction, administration, guidance and working expertise and all those that fall under his/her area and territory of work.