Benefits of Spirulina for Men’s Health
Men’s health is important no matter what age you are.
The Benefits of Spirulina for Men’s Health
Men’s health is important no matter what age you are.Many common conditions can affect men at any stage of life, and these include heart disease, and different types of cancer as prostate, testicular, and colon cancer.Risk factors include high blood pressure, as well as high cholesterol levels. It is important to follow a healthy diet and sustain an active lifestyle.Most of the benefits of Spirulina are provided via blood circulation and the heart. It is the algae that provide support for cardiac function, blood flow, and blood pressure.
Benefits of Spirulina for Men
- It helps to lower cholesterol levels and prevent the buildup of cholesterol plaque in the arteries, which is a common cause of erectile dysfunction.
- Spirulina can help boost endurance and stamina, both important factors when it comes to performance in the bedroom. More specifically, it can assist in preventing muscle fatigue caused by oxidative damage.
- The algae also contain aspartic acid, an amino acid that prompts the transformation of carbohydrates into energy. This process helps make sure the body has enough energy to get throughout the day (and throughout the night!).
- This alga helps to control blood glucose levels and reduces the risk of diabetes, which is a common cause of erectile dysfunction.
- Spirulina helps to reduce blood pressure, and this ability is attributed to a pigment called phycocyanin, which has a potent antihypertensive effect. Phycocyanin also assists in preventing complications associated with high blood pressure, such as heart attack, peripheral vascular disease, stroke, and erectile dysfunction.
- Best for building muscles, Not heard of it? You should have. It’s a microalga that we’re finally making proper use of after a few billion years of it being on the planet. Why? Recent research from the Ibnosina Journal of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences found that after eight weeks of use, Spirulina increases your isometric muscle strength by 22%. Need another reason? It’s full of branched-chain amino acids that lessen muscle damage during exercise and prevent DOMs, while its antioxidants protect your muscle tissues from fatigue.
- One of the biggest advantages of Spirulina is its ability to help lower blood pressure. There is a pigment known as Phycocyanin that is found in Spirulina that has been found to be effective when it comes to lowering blood pressure. It can also help reduce cholesterol and lower your chance of stroke. These are important concerning men’s health because high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels are two of the biggest risk factors that face men as they age.
- Spirulina can also provide you with a much-needed boost of energy and help speed up your weight loss goals when combined with a diet that is high in nutrient-dense and protein-rich foods.
- Our Spirulina Powder is packed full of natural antioxidants, and essential vitamins and minerals. It is also gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian.
- Finally, it is important for men to eat healthy to stay healthy. If you are not getting all the essential nutrients you need from your food; then it is important to supplement with additional vitamins and minerals. You should also eat a diet that is high in fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and low fat and fat-free dairy products.
“It is the ultimate Super food: The food source with the most complete Nutritional profile”